Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fallout New Vegas :Catchy Songs

The best games always have the best soundtracks. When I first played fallout 3 It was weird to me that they were playing songs from the early 1900's  ( around that time period), but after a while it became really cool to me. These are some of the songs that stay stuck in my head:

Big Iron



Goin Under:



Johnny Guitar:



and this song is my favorite.. It stays in my head (because it's so dang catchy) Here's the live version

Movin' Out:

5 comments:

  1. Good lord, this is the music my parents played growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'mon, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy some of it growing up. I know you had to snap your fingers to some of them, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember as a kid I didn't like it, but more as an adult looking back at it and remembering those times makes me all warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love the music from Fallout. That is one of the most memorable elements of the franchise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ainsley I totally agree. At first I was thinking why are they playing this kind of music? But then as I was exploring the Wasteland the music became so comfortable and soothing.

    ReplyDelete