Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Leaked: Another Assassin's Creed

When I logged into Gamespot the first thing that caught my eye was that information on the new assassin's creed game was "leaked" on facebook. C'mon now you just don't "leak" on an accident, you obviously wanted your fans to "leak" in their pants..... and I did. Rumors are that it was suppose to be a spin off with Altair which he was cool and all but Ezio was the main man for me, he was very confident and witty. There is no information on who, what, when, where, and why but I'm gonna' start saving up me coins.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds cool that there's going to be another one! My brother has AS: 1 and Brotherhood, bu I personally have never played one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I already played the first one and liked it a lot. I'm waiting to get AC2 and Brotherhood in the mail. =)

    - The Girl Gamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somewhere I heard that it could possibly involve Altair and Ezio, but that could just be lack of sleep this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. leakage hey?..funny thing there. I recently got adult diapers in the mail last week, sent to,"current occupant".

    Probable the most oddest thing I've ever gotten in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @oliver you should try it it's a really really really awesome game :)

    @the girl gamer it will be so worth the wait :)

    @gameolio lack of sleep.... I think that concept would make an awesome game :)

    @blake I hope its an economy pack and that they are super super absorbant :)

    ReplyDelete