Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

LittleBigPlanet 2:Review






How can you make a game so freakin' cute! and not only cute but super duper uper zuper, buper, cuper fun (I know those aren't words but you get my point).

LittleBigPlanet 2 is dedicated to Sackboy (or girl) to helping Larry da Vinci  defeating Negativitron before  he takes over the cosmos. Of course every level has a different character that needs your help and joins you end the end to help defeat the ultra meanie of the game. Characters you meet in this game are:
larry da vinci


victoria von bathysphere
clive handforth
avalon centrifuge
eve silva paragorica
Dr.Herbert Higginbotham
The gameplay is the same as the first one  except you get to ride new furry creatures like furry rabbits, dogs, cats and a bee. There are also additional toys to play with such as the paint and water gun. Tons of new costumes are added to game to suit your personality. My favorite of all the costumes was the mrs sun costume it was just so pretty and elegant.



Of course the best part about littlebigplanet is playing the different levels that people create. When I first played everyone was making zombie levels since zombies are the thing now. Some were ok and some were overwhelming like someone just threw a ton of zombies in a level that were impossible to kill. I played a demo of a level that was suppose to resemble assassin's creed which was pretty cool with the costume and everything. There was one level that wasn't actually a level to play but more of a video and to me it was entertaining. Someone's sack person was singing "PEANUT BUTTA' JELLY TIME!"

one of my goals is to make my own level. I don't know what to make, maybe I'll start off basic, put something to hop over and call it a level, lol.
Overall this game is one of a kind, and its the one game I can play with my 4 year old without it being so "kiddy", he enjoys it so much. I loved the last level when your going to defeat negativitron, there is a part where  where it looks like an old pixel game...... This game is just FREAKIN CUTE OKAY!

Sackboy is the new teddy bear.

1 comment:

  1. I very much enjoyed the first game. But like you already know about me...I don't feel compelled to play the second one, feeling content with what I played in the first one.

    I'm sure this will pass at some, and I will WANT the next version of a game.

    ReplyDelete