Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mass Effect 2: The other stuff

Other than the different species of characters, weapons, there are the odds and ends of Mass Effect 2. A couple of things you have to do frequently in the game is hacking, and bypassing. Hacking looks alot like this:


At first it seems cool because you seem like some really smart tech person but after a few times it gets kind of annoying. First of all your timed and if you don't get it right or happen to land on one of the red x's then your locked out forever, so you will miss either some money or an upgrade, and you don't want to miss an upgrade. Bypassing looks like this:


This gets annoying too, its like playing but your being timed as well. The last of the "other stuff" is exploring the galaxy of course.



There are so many solar systems to explore to keep you busy in the game. The main reason to explore planets is to get your minerals for upgrades. Other reasons are to find extra missions which may have extra upgrades as well:



If you scan a planet to the "t" then you will get sooo bored easily, but once you get into it you'll find a way that is comfortable for you.

The last thing in the "other stuff" category is romance, and being a human you don't get many choices with other humans. If your character is a guy then you get 3 human options (1 female character you have to download). I hear some guys wish a girl like jack was real:

don't ask why. IF your a female you have 2 human options (1 male character you have to download, but I wouldn't bother because he looks like he's 50 years old.... unless you like 'em old). My character's love interest actually happens to be an alien but to me he's like a sexy alien.... yes the assassin Thane Krios:


You can flirt and fall in love, and maybe get them into your commander's quarters........ that's about it.

I already beat this game and I'm on my second time around  with the added bonuses and some downloadable content I bought online, that's just how great this game is. I'm so high off this game its like my drug, ask my hubby, he always tells me I should take a nap because I stay up late playing this game, and he see's how tired I look, I know he's right but I can't. Does anyone else feel me? What are your addicting games?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a game that I was addicted too in quite some time now, but waaaaay back in the day. I played alot, and I mean alot of Medal of Honor battle chest for the PC.

    Today, I may stay up late because I am near the end of a game and I want to push through to the end or the next boss.

    ReplyDelete