Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Red Dead Redemption: Finally beat Red Dead Redemption

I finished (well only the main game) Red Dead Redemption, and may I say I was in shock at the end of the game. At some points during the game I knew something was gonna happen with John Marston. It just felt funny that since Bill Williamson, Javier Escuella, and Dutch was dead that John Marston went off to meet his family and was doing all this pulling together the ranch stuff. But I should have known that the government was gonna come back and get the last leader of the gang. It was clever that the government used John Marston to take out his own gang, but the one question I wanna know is WHY JOHN MARSTON? Why didn't you go to the side of the barn and bust a cap in the side of their heads. I know you could have took them all. You fought twice as many guys in the middle of the game......... *confused*. Oh well I was sad at how John Marston's life was ended. You was a baaaaaad cowboy, quick witted, and had a smart mouth, plus punked everyone who was trying the play you dumb. R.I.P John Marston



Oh after John Marston left the game I put the controller down. There was no way I was gonna play Jack Marston. It just didn't have that cool cowboy feel anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment