Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

White Knight Chronicles: I had it with this game

A part of me is so sick of this game. Since the last time I posted I am still fighting the SAME DANG ENEMIES!!!! Spiders, Lizards, Jackals, and not only that they always come in groups. You would think each new explorable area had different more exciting creatures to fight (oh a dragon in between, whoop-ti). Oh and I forgot I guess a fire lizard is a much different beast than a regular lizard.... oh and since we are traveling in the snow we'll fight an ice lizard *sarcasm*, ITS STILL A LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing that is keeping me playing this game is the story because its getting better. People who you thought were your friends are stabbing you in the back, and it always seem like someone else on your team has something to hide...hmmmmm. I'm pissed right now because the game just froze on me AGAIN. This is like the third time it froze. I don't know if it's the game but I would not recommend buying this game, rent only, or borrow. Save your 50, 40, 30 dollars you won't even get much for a trade-in if you buy it anyways. Can anyone say gamefly.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know, my brother said he had a great time playing this game. But this coming from a guy who gave me Damnation has a gift.

    ReplyDelete