Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

White Knight Chronicles: The new game I started playing

I'm sure everyone has heard about this game and all the hype it was getting (trust me there is no hype). As soon as it came out my hubby wanted to get it so we purchased it and he started playing, and about a few days later he got bored with it. Now let me tell you first he is not the one to finish rpg's to end, I don't really think he likes rpg's as much as I do and that he only plays it because he "thinks" he's gonna like it. Every RPG he started before me I have finished . But I can say I can see why he got bored with it so quickly. This game so far is so repetitive, and by repetitive I mean going back and forth to the same places so much and fighting the same monsters over, and over , and over, and over, and over, and over..... well you get my point right. Its like you fight 3 ice lizards in this area, turn the corner and there are 2 more and if you happen to come back to this area in the next 3 minutes they all have respawned.....*sigh*. Me, I'm a dedicated RPG player and I finish RPG's to the end whether I finish it in 2 months or 2 years . Heck I beat Final Fantasy XII a month before Final Fantasy XIII came out  and I had Final Fantasy XII when it came out, lol, but beat Final Fantasy in a month..

Anyways I always find at least one or a few things  good about an RPG whether its the characters, weapons/armor, graphics, or music but I will explain all that when I do my review post after I finish the game. In the mean time I think I will conclude this post, get my mini corn dogs out the oven and start playing/

No comments:

Post a Comment