Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Red dead Redemption: Red Dead Redemption

I got Red Dead Redemption yesterday and I fell in love with it after the first scene. First I would like to say I love the whole cowboy era. It is kinda cool playing a game like this because I feel like I see what it was kinda like back in those days. 15 dollars for a doctor bill, shoot warp me back to those times. I'm a little ways through the game. I get side tracked on the mini-games. I love to play five finger fillet, and I am SO HOOKED on poker. I didn't know how to play at first but when my hubby explained to me how to play I didn't want to stop playing and I was getting so greedy when I was collection change around the table... yaaaaa. but anyways I'll post more updates on my future gameplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment