Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Guild Wars: My Guild Wars Eye of the North adventure.... so far

No, I'm not playing World of Warcraft like everyone else. One reason being is we have to pay monthly and I already have so many monthly things coming out my bank account I can't keep up with. So I am playing Guild Wars... its free and its fun. Here are a list of my characters I have created since the time I bought this game in '05:


The character I'm playing with now is my Necromancer/Ritualist. I love having these two jobs because I can summon minions and spirits.


This is my Paragon/Warrior which I have gotten really far, actually to the end of the Nightfalls campaign. I haven't caught the grasp of being a paragon yet as far as making a good skill build, I'm lucky I made it that far.


Out of all the characters I have I say this is the hardest to play for some reason, Assassin/Ranger. I haven't played the Factions campaign in a minute and some of the builds I was trying to make are impossible because the elite skills I need are from other campaigns and that sucks..................


This is the first ever character I ever made when I started playing... (oh wait no it wasn't) but anyways, every time I start a game that has job classes I always pick a warrior I don't know why, I guess I like bashing enemies to let off some stress.


My last character is a Mesmer/Elementist. I really don't play with this character oftten in fact I'm at the very beginning with this character. I guess I'm just trying out different job classes to see what's the coolest job, and so far I like my Necromancer/Ritualist because summoning extra people is G-R-E-A-T, and if you do some of these missions you will see what I am saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment