Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Red Dead Redemption: I caught Bill Williamson yee-haw!

I been playing all day again, but today I was playing most of the main game instead of side quests. I can't believe De Santa betrayed me but then again he was kind of acting funny (him and his little gay host), but I finally caught Bill Williamson (YES). at first it was a challenge but then my husband was like "can't u use your dead eye" and I was like "oooh yeeeea" so on that turn *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* I took out all four horses at once... it was so sweet. I got mad though because I thought I could hogtie Bill and my partner shot him.... WELL if he was suppose to die anyways I wanted to be the one to shoot him in the head! Anyways I ended the night finding the fastest horse in the game, good because the other ones sucked. I'm still trying to win a game of blackjack, I swear that dealer is cheating. Oh well it will be a fresh day tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment