Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fallout 3:FINALLY, I beat Fallout 3 expansion "Broken Steel"

After many freeze-ups and anger in this game I have finally beat the expansion pack broken steel, and let me tell you it was HELL. The Enclave with those long range fire weapons and the Heavy Incinerators were were tearing me apart, but I was SO LUCKY, let me say it again, SO LUUUCCCKKY, to have my super mutant friend Fawkes with me. When there were tons on Enclave  and my armor was broken I hid while Fawkes took the heat, I know it was wrong but what else could I do and he is following me for a reason, so ...............I ain't in the wrong...........am I? Anyways there are other expansions I didn't beat yet but I have many other games I haven't finished yet. Hmmmm what should I play now?.

No comments:

Post a Comment