Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

So many games to finish before Fall/Winter

Now that I beat most of the games I wanted to play, I have so many games I need to finish since 2008 from just about every system: PS3, Xbox 360, PSP, and Nintendo DS,sad huh.Why aren't I able to finish a game I just bought, but go out buy another game and beat that one in like 2 weeks.... and then buy ANOTHER GAME instead of finishing what I started a couple weeks back. Besides I need some games to play in my downtime until the Fall/Winter time comes, the time that the best games are coming out. So in the meantime I will be playing one of my older games to past the time:

Lost Odyessy
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls IV : Shivering Isles Expansion
Mirror's Edge
Sims 3
Guild Wars, Factions, Eye of the North
The Last Remnant

No comments:

Post a Comment