Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011: This is such a hard sport

I'm not big into playing sports games, but I loooooove me some golf. Although I was debating whether or not to get this game because I had a high disappointment for what Tiger Woods did..... maybe I'll just stop drinking gatorade because I can't tear away from this golf game.

This has to be one of the hardest sports to play because there are so many elements to look out for like the wind (which pisses me off all the time), elevation, where the ball is, picking the right club, and knowing how much power and which direction to shoot the ball. Now I got putting down to the tee, and I can do a little driving, but my accuracy SUCKS! I can't hit the ball close to the pin if I wished for it. I'm always doing 15+ feet of putting, or pitching from the sand or deep grass.

  • I tried my first online experience and may I just say I don't need to be playing online I'm just embarrassing myself. I challenged somebody for the first time and this person got an Eagle while I was putting for a triple bogey( I could feel the laughter from the other side of the network). So I guess for the next 10 years or so I'll be doing thumb push ups and brushing up on my what golf club does what, then I'll be ready for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment